Bundle subscription charges will be deducted from your balance.
- 3G bundles are non-recursive and pulse size is 64 KB. 3G bundles can be subscribed and consumed in both 2G and 3G networks. 3G bundles can be consumed at 3G speed.
- 3G and video calling services will work on existing SIM card. You will require a 3G enabled handset and be within a 3G coverage area to enjoy Mobilink 3G services.
- Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors like device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 3G site etc.
- Tax is not applicable on Mobile Internet Usage and subscription charges.
- Offered 3G data bundles will not auto-subscribe. Bundles need to be subscribed again upon expiry.
- Base rate is a default rate. This means that if you are not subscribed to any bundle, you will be charged according to base rate i.e. PKR 18/ MB at 2G speed even if subscriber is connected to a 3G network. Charging pulse will be 64 KB.
- Video call will be activated by default along with 3G services. The billing pulse for Video Calling is 30 seconds. Currently only on-net Video Calling is available.
- Video Calling is only possible in 3G network and will require a handset capable of making a video call.
- Subscription to 3G 3-Day bundle entails free Facebook, Wikipedia and WhatsApp. After exhausting the 4 GB limit on the 3G Super Monthly bundle, subscriber can enjoy unlimited free usage at 2G speeds.